Who doesn’t love a good motivational quote?
The right motivational quote is the perfect pick me up on days when you’re feeling down in the dumps.
You need to realize that the words have tremendous power to determine the trajectory of your lives. The right word on the right day can make you feel like a million bucks. Or like you can accomplish your biggest goals.
Never underestimate the power that the right words can have on your life.
In this post, I’ll be sharing 50 of the best motivational quotes for bloggers and business owners.
Reality Check For Bloggers
The truth is that blogging and running a business come with its unique set of challenges.
The thing that I often hear from bloggers and other business owners, especially in the early phases, is just how difficult and lonely it can be.
And I don’t disagree.
Some days you’ll feel frustrated, low, angry, desperate or feel like giving up.
It can get overwhelming.
When you find yourself slowly spiraling the cycle of overwhelm, that’s when you’ll need to have these motivational quotes ready. Even better is when you can feed your mind with as much positivity as possible before the spiraling begins.
My hope is that as you read and meditate on these motivational quotes, they spark something in you to help you achieve even greater success.
But don’t think that you can just read motivational quotes, walk away and have everything in your life magically work out for you.
You need to find ways to apply them to your life.
I encourage you to save this blog post for days when you need additional encouragement for your blog or business journey.
So, Pin this post and share with others who may also need some motivation!
Save this post for later so that you can come back to it when you need to.
In order to get the most out of this post, I encourage you to read these quotes. Then re-read and reflect on them. Think about how you can apply them to your life. These quotes mean nothing if you don’t apply them.
You can even use these motivational quotes as positive affirmations to boost your confidence.
Motivational Quotes For Bloggers & Business Owners
- “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” Benjamin Franklin
- “If people like you they will listen to you, but if they trust you they’ll do business with you.” Zig Ziglar
- “Any idea is only as valuable as its ability to solve a problem.” Sally Hogshead
- “Don’t try to plan everything out to the very last detail. I’m a big believer in just getting it out there: create a minimal viable product or website, launch it, and get feedback.” – Neil Patel
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” – Bill Gates
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” – Albert Einstein“
- When you brand yourself properly, the competition becomes irrelevant.” – Dan Schawbel
- “I made a decision to write for my readers, not to try to find more readers for my writing.” – Seth Godin
- “The key is, no matter what story you tell, make your buyer the hero.” – Chris Brogan
- “Always deliver more than expected.” — Larry Page
- “Don’t take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to give — with a few exceptions — generalize whatever they did. Don’t over-analyze everything. I myself have been guilty of over-thinking problems. Just build things and find out if they work.” — Ben Silbermann
- “Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that.” — Anthony Volodkin
- “It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.”― Herman Melville
- “Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.”― Albert Einstein
- “There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
- “If you are not embarrassed by the first version of your product, you’ve launched too late.” — Reid Hoffman
- “Keep creating: the world yearns to celebrate your next masterpiece.”― Ken Poirot
Motivational Quotes On Life
18. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”- Mark Twain
19. “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese proverb.
20. “There are no limits to what you can accomplish, except the limits you place on your own thinking” – Brian Tracy
21. “If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.” – Steve Jobs
23. “Always be a work in progress.” – Emily Lillian
24. “Focus on making yourself better, not on thinking that you are better.”― Bohdi Sanders
25. “If you’ve got nothing to dance about, find a reason to sing.”― Melody Carstairs
26. “Keep creating: the world yearns to celebrate your next masterpiece.”― Ken Poirot
27. “Done is better than perfect.” – Sheryl Sandberg
28. “Your worth is not what you have, but who you are.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
29. “Never compare your beginning to someone else’s middle.” – Jon Acuff
30. “Your worth is not measured by your work.” ― Amara Uche
31. “The stars will never align, and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe doesn’t conspire against you, but it doesn’t go out of its way to line up the pins either. Conditions are never perfect. ‘Someday’ is a disease that will take your dreams to the grave with you. Pro and con lists are just as bad. If it’s important to you and you want to do it ‘eventually,’ just do it and correct course along the way.” — Tim Ferriss
32. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.”― Steve Maraboli
33. “And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anaïs Nin
Motivational Quotes About Success
34. “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” — Tony Hsieh
35. “The secret of change is to focus all your energy not on fighting the old but on building the new.” — Socrates
36. “Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get”― W. P. Kinsella
37. “Success is not how high you have climbed, but how you make a positive difference to the world.”― Roy T. Bennett
38. “In order to succeed, we must first believe we can.” – Nikos Kazantzakis
Motivational Quotes For When You Feel Like Giving Up
39. “I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.” – Benjamin Franklin
40. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” – H.G. Wells
41. “You just can’t beat the person who never gives up.” – Babe Ruth
42. If you get tired, learn to rest not quit. – Banksy
43. “The harder the conflict, the greater the triumph.” – George Washington
44. “If Plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.” – Claire Cook
45. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that’s why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
46. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”― Oliver Goldsmith
47. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
48. “Every problem is a gift—without problems we would not grow.” – Anthony Robbins
49. “You always pass failure on your way to success.” – Mickey Rooney
Motivational Quotes About Working Hard
43. “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.”– Vidal Sassoon
44. “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” – Guy Kawasaki
45. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
46. “I feel that luck is preparation meeting opportunity.” – Oprah Winfrey
47. “There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them.” – Seth Godin
51. “The harder the conflict, the greater the triumph.” – George Washington
52. “If Plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.” – Claire Cook
53. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that’s why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
54. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”― Oliver Goldsmith
55. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
56. “Every problem is a gift—without problems we would not grow.” – Anthony Robbins
57. “You always pass failure on your way to success.” – Mickey Rooney
Okay superstar, I hope that this post was helpful to you and you were able to get some motivation for your blog and business.
If you haven’t done so already, I recommend saving this post or pinning to Pinterest. Because simply reading motivational quotes won’t do much for you if you don’t meditate on them and implement the ideas behind them too!